Whizz-Kidz are championing iWantGreatCare.org who have just launched the world’s first rate and review service for wheelchair users, which will help improve wheelchair services across the UK. Seize your opportunity to help others with similar conditions find great care as well as providing feedback to healthcare providers on the services they deliver.
Neil Bacon, founder of patient experience website iWantGreatCare.org said: ‘We’re thrilled that iWantGreatCare now allows wheelchair users to rate their wheelchair services, reviewing the service they receive, waiting times, and quality of equipment. This is vitally important as users will be able to recommend services that are achieving great results, while also putting pressure on slow, unresponsive, and poor quality product and service providers. This can only lead to improvements across the UK.
‘It’s time to listen to the previously unheard voices of wheelchair users and their families. The launch of this ‘Trip Advisor’ of wheelchair services marks the beginning of something very powerful and exciting.’
The new facility on iWantGreatCare.org gives us at Whizz-Kidz the opportunity to continue to develop, but also means that the NHS will have information to see where local NHS wheelchair services are doing a great job and where there is room for improvement.
iWantGreatCare.org will donate 5p to Whizz-Kidz for every review added from our supporters. To leave your review and support Whizz-Kidz at the same time follow the simple steps below:
- Go to www.iwantgreatcare.org
- Search for the wheelchair service you wish to review
- Once located, click the ‘review this wheelchair service’ button and complete the feedback form
- Enter your email address and choose Whizz-Kidz to the question ‘Did you come to iWantGreatCare from a particular charity?’
- Click the ‘Send me my verification link’ button
- Go to your email inbox and click on the link sent via email
- Your review will be published on iWantGreatCare and your 5p donation made