From now until December 2012
Get caught up in the fever of London 2012 and take on the Gold Challenge for your own unique Olympic experience! Through Gold Challenge you can take on the 2012 km Challenge. By taking part in the Gold Challenge you will be able to raise vital funds for disabled children. Who knows, the money you raise may even go towards providing equipment for a future Paralympian!!
How does it work?
You choose to take on the 2012 km Challenge and cover either 2012 km, 201.2 km or 20.12 km. You can run, walk, swim, cycle, horse ride, canoe, kayak, row or sail the distance!
We think raising money and taking on the challenge as a team is a great idea and will really bring a competitive edge to this multi-disciplinary sporting challenge! All ages and abilities, anywhere in the UK!
How do I get involved?
To sign up to take part in the Gold Challenge for Whizz-Kidz please visit the Gold Challenge website.
If you have any questions about the Gold Challenge or want to join our team, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0207 233 9696
- Alternatively you can contact the Gold Challenge helpline on 0207 099 8895
How will you support me?
If you choose to take on the Gold Challenge on behalf of Whizz-Kidz, we will be there to support you every step of the way:
- Personal support from the Whizz-Kidz Events Team
- Help with choosing your sports for Gold Challenge
- Regular e-newletters with lots of fundraising advice and information on upcoming Whizz-Kidz events and sporting opportunities
- A Whizz-Kidz t-shirt or technical vest and headband!
- The chance to engage with our wonderful Whizz-Kidz beneficiaries
- Prizes for top fundraisiers!