London 2 Brighton Challenge
100KM. WALK IT. RUN IT.YOUR CHALLENGE. YOUR WAY!
Most will walk the 100km, some will jog parts, and others will take it on as an Ultra-Marathon. However you decide to tackle the London 2 Brighton Challenge it will be a definitive, but achievable, test of endurance and determination.
This challenge is more than a one off event – it’s a journey you won’t forget. It starts with a training regime some months beforehand, through to the anticipation and excitement at the start line, and after a long night on weary limbs, with the Brighton Coast in view, celebrating the overwhelming sense of achievement.
It finishes when you’ve had time to reflect on what that achievement really means to you, and where the next challenge lies. Whether your ambition is to complete the distance in 10 or 30 hours, the year for re-defining personal goals is 2013. The challenge is London to Brighton!
What you can expect from the 100 km London 2 Brighton Challenge
- Walk It! – at a pace that suits you
- Run It! – An epic cross-country Ultra Marathon
- Join as an individual – we’ll support you all the way!
- Join as a team – support each other to the finish line
- Fundraise for Whizz-Kidz
- Fully supported with rest stops every 12.5km
- Hot meals provided en-route and brunch in Brighton
- Pace walkers, physios, masseuses, medics