The Whizz-Kidz press office can provide:
- Everything you need to know about our work and latest campaigns
- Information about mobility and disability issues affecting children and young people
- Guidance on using the right words and language around disability
- Individual stories of children and young people we support
- Spokespeople for media opportunities, including young disabled people, our Chief Executive, parents of disabled children, therapists and other representatives of the charity’s work
For media enquiries, please contact our PR Manager, Rob Dyson on 020 7798 6103 or email us. Alternatively, call our reception on 020 7233 6600.