Past breath-taking mountain scenery, original Buddhist carvings and the legendary monastery of Tengboche, experience day-to-day life on the world’s tallest mountain!
On this eleven day trek witness some of the most breathtaking scenery, visiting some of the highest villages in the world, and admiring sunrise over the Himalayan snow-capped peaks and Khumbu Glacier. From the peak of Kala Patthar, gaze up at the mighty Everest summit. On the return to Kathmandu, the team spend the last night together to celebrate the journey.
Throughout your training and fundraising for your challenge you will be fully supported by Team Whizz-Kidz and it will be an amazing experience that you won’t forget.
We are currently recruiting for 2019 and 2020.
- Pass through the highest villages in the world, experience sunrise over the Khumba Glacier
- Visit the monastery at Tengboche and climb to Kala Patthar for a view of Everest’s summit
- Explore the colourful capital of Kathmandu
What you can expect from the Everest Base Camp Trek?
- Fully supported 16 day group challenge with 11 days trekking
- UK qualified medic, full support team and local guides
- International flights and air travel taxes
- All accommodation, twin share - hotels / tea house and meals with the group
- Celebratory dinner in Kathmandu
- Pre event support including discounted training weekends
Take on this lifechanging challenge for Whizz-Kidz and help change a disabled child’s life by helping us to provide the essential wheelchairs and other mobility equipment they need to lead fun and active childhoods. Find out more about how Whizz-Kidz changes lives.
- By joining Team Whizz-Kidz you will benefit from:
- Lots of ideas, advice and fundraising resources on request
- An eye-catching Whizz-Kidz tee-shirt
Fancy a different challenge? Check out our full programme of events to find the right challenge for you.