Join us for 2019 on this popular cycling challenge and cycle 46 miles on closed roads, through London and Surrey. Leaving the Olympic Park, you’ll head out of the city to take on the climbs of Surrey Hill, before heading back for the finish on The Mall.
By joining Team Whizz-Kidz and you will benefit from:
- Professional training plans along with training advice from our very own team coach
- Chances to meet our Young People
- Lots of fundraising support and advice along with fundraising resources from our dedicated team
- Team Whizz-Kidz cycle jersey
- Cheering points on the big day itself to spur you on
- A well deserved celebration at our post race reception less than a mile from the finish line
The difference your fundraising makes
Your fundraising could go towards covering the cost of providing a disabled child with their first trike providing them with a safe and fun way to exercise and the chance to make friends and develop their confidence.
Read Frankee's story and learn about how receiving a trike from Whizz-Kidz has enabled her to play and have fun like other kids her age.