Join us for 2019 on this popular cycling challenge and cycle 100 miles on closed roads, through London and Surrey. Leaving the Olympic Park, you’ll head out of the city to take on the climbs of Surrey Hill, before heading back for the finish on The Mall.
By joining Team Whizz-Kidz and you will benefit from:
- Professional training plans along with training advice from our very own team coach
- Chances to meet our Young People
- Lots of fundraising support and advice along with fundraising resources from our dedicated team
- Team Whizz-Kidz cycle jersey
- Cheering points on the big day itself to spur you on
- A well deserved celebration at our post race reception less than a mile from the finish line
Please fill in the form below to enquire or sign up for this event and the Events team will be in touch.
Why support Whizz-Kidz?
Your support will help Whizz-Kidz reach the thousands of disabled children and young people in the UK waiting for mobility equipment that fits their young lives.
Whizz-Kidz sets disabled young people free to reach their true potential and live their lives to the full. The money you raise could go towards the cost of providing a disabled child’s powered chair – the ultimate gift to transforming their life, and future, overnight.
The difference your fundraising makes
£550 could go towards covering the cost of providing a disabled child with their first trike providing them with a safe and fun way to exercise and the chance to make friends and develop their confidence.
Read Frankee's story and learn about how receiving a trike from Whizz-Kidz has enabled her to play and have fun like other kids her age.
If you would like to take part in any of our challenges, get in touch today.
020 7233 9696 firstname.lastname@example.org