Whatever your fundraising challenge – running the London Marathon, a skydive, or cycling from London to Brighton, your friends, family and colleagues will want a secure place to donate to your challenge.
The quickest way to make your fundraising go further is to set up an online fundraising page. Once you have set-up your page you can share it with your friends and family all around the world.
Get started with either JustGiving, VirginMoneyGiving or BT MyDonate, - simply choose whichever site you find easiest to use. If you choose to use JustGiving, take a look at their helpful tips or for VirginMoneyGiving check out their ideas and tips to make sure your fundraising is as successful as possible.
Personalise your page
- Once you have created your page make sure you explain what you’re doing and why you’ve chosen to do it for Whizz-Kidz.
- You can share and promote your page via emails, on Facebook and Twitter so that everyone you know can visit your page and donate.
- You can upload your own photos and videos to the page to make it more engaging.
Make your fundraising go further with Gift Aid
The donations that you receive on your page come straight to Whizz-Kidz and we can reclaim Gift Aid automatically on our behalf. Gift Aid adds 25% to every donation if you're a UK taxpayer, meaning that you fundraise more to help us transform the lives of disabled young people.
For more information on Gift Aid, please visit our FAQ's page.
Top tips for online fundraising pages:
- Make your first donation a big one so that people thereafter are more inclined to give generously.
- Include photos and videos of the charity so they can see for themselves what Whizz-Kidz does.
- Say why you are fundraising for Whizz-Kidz – what is it about the charity that you like the most?
- Promote your page. Send a short email to work colleagues, friends and family to say why you are fundraising for us and include a link to your fundraising page.
Contact the team
If you require any assistance in setting up your page please contact the fundraising team on 020 7233 9696 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org