- 12 month contract
- Full time (35 Hours) or part time
- Salary range £20,000—£24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Join Our Team as a Project Support Administrator
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Apply as quickly as you are able, to ensure your application can be considered.
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual with a passion for working with people? Do you want to be involved in a new project that can influence the way the NHS works with children and young people in wheelchair services? We have a role for you!
At Whizz Mobility, we are seeking a talented and motivated Administrator to join our team. As an Administrator, you will play a crucial role in supporting our therapists to gain the information required for the project. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the team based at Mile End Hospital, the commissioning team, and the wider project team, and make a meaningful impact on our overall success.
- Proactively participate in data collection alongside the clinician
- Discussing the outcome measure with the client and their family during the appointment, where appropriate.
- Contacting the family 12 weeks following the handover to gain more information about the outcome of the equipment issued.
- Provide the information to clinicians, management and the ICB as required.
- Be an active team member
- Organise feedback meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- Bengali speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient in using office software and applications (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, project management tools).
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach, with a willingness to take ownership of tasks.
To apply, please review the Job Description with Person Specification, and submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion regarding this position, please contact Louise Viner, Hiring Manager, on 07384 835931 or email L.Viner@whizz-kidz.org.uk
No Recruitment Agencies Please.
Please note; only candidates successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.
Committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment. Please let us know whether you require any reasonable adjustments for application or interview.
Whizz-Kidz is the working name of The Movement for Non-Mobile Children (Whizz-Kidz). Registered charity No. 802872. Company registered in England and Wales No. 2444520. Charity registered in Scotland No. SC042607.