Skydive for Whizz Kidz
Take on a skydive for Whizz Kidz and help transform the lives of young wheelchair users
- 1 January 2024 - 31 December 2024
- 12:00a.m. - 11:59p.m.
- Various locations across the UK
- £395 minimum target
- £70 registration fee
Tick skydiving off your bucket list for Whizz Kidz
Take your sense of adventure to new heights and take on a skydive for Whizz Kidz! Experience the ultimate thrill of a lifetime while making a difference for young wheelchair users in the UK. Soar through the sky with the wind rushing past, as you freefall from thousands of feet, safely harnessed to a professional skydiving instructor.
With over 20 sites across the UK to choose from, there's bound to be a Skydive centre near you.
Secure your spot with Whizz Kidz with a registration fee of £70 and commit to raising a minimum of just £395 to transform the lives of young wheelchair users across the UK!
Join Team Whizz Kidz and you'll receive:
- A Whizz Kidz T-shirt to wear on jump day.
- Regular emails featuring support, Whizz Kidz updates and fundraising advice.
- Personalised assistance from our dedicated Events Team to smash your fundraising goal.
The money you raise will help us reach even more young wheelchair users by funding mobility equipment, life skills training and opportunities for young people to reach their full potential.
- £110 could pay for additional parts to extend the life of a young person's wheelchair and 'grow' the equipment as a child's needs change.
- £347 could fund a child to attend a Wheelchair Skills Training session and develop vital skills to help them use their wheelchair safely and confidently.
- £1,300 could enable Whizz Kidz to provide for an adapted trike for a young wheelchair user, giving them a safe way to play and have fun with other children.
Sign up for a charity place with Whizz Kidz today and together, we can create opportunities for young wheelchair users to get the equipment, skills and confidence to go further.
Join Team Whizz-Kidz so more children like Darby can race in the park
Before his Whizz-Kidz trike, Darby would get frustrated at not being able to keep up with his sister. As soon as he was in the trike, he was off! He and his sister now race each other in the park, and he feels like any other child having fun and making friends.