At Whizz-Kidz, we're a dedicated bunch, all working together to empower young wheelchair users.
Everyone working at our charity plays a vital role in the pursuit of reaching our vision: a society in which every young wheelchair user is mobile, enabled and included.
To make that possible, we support each other, maintain a vibrant, inclusive work environment, and emphasise learning and development.
While we face tough challenges along the way, we nurture an inspiring culture where you feel valued and can use your unique talents and skillset most effectively to make a productive and successful difference.
So how can you tell if you've what it takes to be part of team Whizz-Kidz?
- You're young people focused
- You're ambitious to improve and learn every day
- You're collaborative as you value everyone's contribution
- You're inclusive because together, we can make a bigger difference
These four values go across all work areas at Whizz-Kidz; everyone has a critical role to play in our life-changing work.
Deeds not words
Our values at Whizz-Kidz inspire our ways of working and drive our progress and success.
We expect you to:
- Seek to understand and recognise what's needed
- Engage with others to keep people informed of progress and changes effectively
- Find solutions to drive changes that will make us stronger
- Focus on growth and share the learning from our achievements and challenges