The Whizz-Kidz press office can provide:
- Everything you need to know about our work and latest campaigns
- Information about mobility and disability issues affecting children and young people
- Guidance on using the right words and language around disability
- Individual stories of children and young people we support
- Spokespeople for media opportunities, including young disabled people, our Chief Executive, parents of disabled children, therapists and other representatives of the charity’s work
For media enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reception on 020 7233 6600.
Finding the right words
The language we use about disability is an important way of influencing our own and society’s attitudes. We've put together a short guide to finding the right words, which includes a list of suggested words and phrases to use when referring to disability.
Read our guide to finding the right words.