Whizz Kidz Families Terms & Conditions
1. ABOUT THESE TERMS
- These terms tell you the rules for being part of Whizz-Kidz’s Families Network (the Families Network). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before joining the Families Network.
- Please note that by registering as a member of the Families Network, you are automatically agreeing to these terms and conditions and you are providing us with the appropriate consent to handle your personal information in accordance with data protection laws and our privacy and data protection policy: www.whizz-kidz.org.uk/privacy If you refuse to accept these terms, you will not be able to become a member of the Families Network.
- You should print a copy of these terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
- We may amend these terms from time to time and will inform you by email or any significant changes made.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Whizz-Kidz (official name The Movement of Non-Mobile Children) is a charity registered in the UK (registered 802872) with a principal office at 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. We work hard to transform the lives of disabled children across the UK, supporting them to become confident and independent young adults.
- The Families Network is an online community administered by Whizz-Kidz, and made up of parents and carers of beneficiaries of our services.
- To contact us please call us on 0800 151 3350, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Families Network, Whizz-Kidz, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ.
3 THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Please refer to our Families Network Community Guidelines, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Whizz-Kidz website and the Families Network Facebook page, and the conduct and behaviour which is expected of all Families Network members.
- Whizz-Kidz has a duty of care to ‘act prudently’ and take ‘all reasonable steps’ to ensure that all individuals with whom the charity comes into contact through its activities are safeguarded from harm. Whizz-Kidz will at all times act in accordance with its Safeguarding Policy Statement.
- The Families Network is a community service offered free of charge.
- In order to become a member of the Families Network, you must be or have been in the past a parent, carer or guardian of a former or current beneficiary of services delivered by Whizz-Kidz.
5 MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Families Network members have access to the following benefits:
- Access to an exclusive online members forum to share experience, advice and recommendations with other families who access Whizz-Kidz services
- Opportunities to connect with other families locally and across the UK
- Access to exclusive offers and promotions from Whizz-Kidz partners
- Receive useful information and news from Whizz-Kidz to support you and your family
- Receive updates about opportunities available for young wheelchair users and families from Whizz-Kidz and our partners
- Please note that Whizz-Kidz cannot guarantee the availability of all offers, and if offers cannot be fulfilled this is the responsibility of the third party and not Whizz-Kidz. Whizz-Kidz are not responsible for any services or products redeemed via the Families Network benefits. Offers are only valid in accordance with the offer details provided by the service or product provider.
- Offers available through the Families Network are not endorsed by Whizz-Kidz.
- Offers available through the Families Network may not be exclusive and may be available elsewhere.
6 CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP
- Whizz-Kidz reserves the right to make changes to the eligibility criteria and benefits at any time. Whizz-Kidz will publicise any changes to the eligibility criteria or benefits on the Whizz-Kidz website and the Facebook group.
7 TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- 7.1 Members of the Families Network may leave the network at any time by calling 0800 151 3350 emailing email@example.com or writing to Families Network, Whizz-Kidz, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Upon leaving the network, the member will be removed from the Facebook group by a Whizz-Kidz moderator.
- 7.2 Whizz-Kidz reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member who does not conform to the Families Network Community Guidelines or if a member is subsequently found not to meet the eligibility criteria.
Contact us – If you have any questions or concerns about the Families Network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 151 3350.