There is no other charity that I could imagine running for - Stuart Miles, Team Whizz-Kidz Marathon Runner
In the last 21 years we have helped over 9,450 runners reach the finish line of the Virgin Money London Marathon and in 2021 we want to support you!
Since its formation in 1990, Whizz-Kidz has raised over £22M to help transform the lives of children and young people with disabilities. Apply today to run the London Marathon this October 3rd and support the work we do by allowing us to help even more children and young people for years to come.
We know that training and running the London Marathon is a big challenge to undertake and our dedicated Events team will be with you every step of the journey, offering you our renowned first class support, training tips and advice along the way.
Applications for our charity places have now closed but you can join us with your ballot place. Together we can change the lives of disabled children across the UK!
How Whizz-Kidz Will Support You
It doesn’t matter if this is your first ever marathon or if you’ve run in one before, Whizz-Kidz will be on hand to support you from the day of your application, during your training right up through to when you cross the finish line. When running the London Marathon with Whizz-Kidz, you can expect:
- Training plans designed by our training team
- Access to our marathon team coach
- Access to our online training hub
- An inviation to one of our three London Marathon Training Days
- Access to our private London Marathon Facebook group to share fundraising tips and tricks
- Free fundraising materials and special incentives to help you smash your target
- Continued support from our dedicated events team
- Your own Team Whizz-Kidz London Skyline running vest
- Four of the loudest cheer points en route
- A mini-bus service from the finish line to our post-race reception
- A post-race reception with food, drinks and a free massage