- 92% of young people received their new wheelchair in routine cases on the same day as their assessment
- 351 events delivered for young wheelchair users across the UK
- We supported 980 children and young people with vital mobility equipment and our repair and maintenance services
- 330 young people attended our Whizz-Kidz clubs around the UK, where young people meet up, make friends and have fun!
- We hosted 114 wheelchair skills training sessions for young people, designed to promote confidence and increase independence
- 70 young people took up work experience opportunities
- 78 attended our Employability Skills Days to help them experience the workplace. Learn about careers, gain useful contacts and improve their employability
Message from Penny - Chair of the Kidz Board
Message from Ruth - CEO of Whizz Kidz
At Whizz-Kidz, we see and hear every day the life-changing impact that having the right mobility equipment and support makes for young wheelchair users. But we think it’s important for you to see that too. We are proud to share the stories, the people, the numbers, and the challenges, that made up our year.
Click on the image below to view our Impact Report for 2019 or download the full impact report at the link below:
If you would like to download the magazine you'll find the link here