Superhero Triathlon 2024
Unleash your inner superhero and help young wheelchair users go further
- 17 August 2024
- £50 registration fee
Grab your place in the Superhero Tri and raise funds for young wheelchair users!
Get ready to unleash your inner superhero at the Superhero Triathlon, the ultimate celebration of inclusivity in the UK's disability sport series. This thrilling event invites participants of all abilities to join forces and embrace the extraordinary within. With three exhilarating distances to choose from, the Superhero Triathlon ensures everyone can be part of the action. Whether you choose to soar solo or assemble a league of sidekicks, it's an adventure that defies limitations and empowers every participant to be a hero. Secure your own spot directly with the organisers and fundraiser for Whizz Kidz.
- Sprint: Swim 150m, Bike 3km, Push or run 1km
- Half: Swim 400m, Bike 10km, Push or run 2.5km
- Full: Swim 750m, Bike 20km, Push or run 5km
Use your place to fundraise for Team Whizz Kidz and you'll receive:
- A Whizz Kidz running vest or T-shirt for event day.
- Access to training guides for all levels, ensuring you're fully prepared for the start line.
- Regular emails featuring support, Whizz Kidz updates and fundraising advice.
- Personalised assistance from our dedicated Events Team to smash your fundraising goal.
The money you raise will help us reach even more young wheelchair users by funding mobility equipment, life skills training and opportunities for young people to reach their full potential.
- £110 could pay for additional parts to extend the life of a young person's wheelchair and 'grow' the equipment as a child's needs change.
- £347 could fund a child to attend a Wheelchair Skills Training session and develop vital skills to help them use their wheelchair safely and confidently.
- £1,300 could enable Whizz Kidz to provide for an adapted trike for a young wheelchair user, giving them a safe way to play and have fun with other children.
Sign up today and together, we can create opportunities for young wheelchair users to get the equipment, skills and confidence to go further.
Join Team Whizz-Kidz so more children like Darby can race in the park
Before his Whizz-Kidz trike, Darby would get frustrated at not being able to keep up with his sister. As soon as he was in the trike, he was off! He and his sister now race each other in the park, and he feels like any other child having fun and making friends.