Come together to raise funds, increase awareness and make a real difference to Whizz Kidz today
Fundraising together is a fantastic way to reach new people, raise money and have fun with a shared purpose. Whether it’s you and a friend, a group of ten, or your whole community, there are loads of ways to support Whizz Kidz collectively.
Here are some ideas to bring you together to support Whizz Kidz. Get in touch to let us know what you’re doing.
Tell us about your plan!
Let us know about your fundraising plan and we'll see how we can help!
Whether you want to fundraise in your regular place of worship or create your own event, here are a few ways you can make a difference:
- Hold a collection – get in touch below to ask about collection tins.
- Coffee Morning – hold a special Whizz Kidz coffee morning to chat about the importance of inclusion in your community and raise funds.
- Hold a special fundraising concert in aid of Whizz Kidz – you could sell tickets, ask for donations and sell refreshments.
- Create your own charity tournament in aid of Whizz Kidz – invite a few teams, donate to enter and have fun! You could even look into creating a completely inclusive tournament, such as wheelchair rugby or basketball
- If you are in a walking group, challenge yourself to a long-distance walk in your local area and ask for sponsorship. Make sure they are inclusive and accessible for everyone
Book and film clubs
Make Whizz Kidz the focus for your next meeting and get together to learn more about disability. Our Kidz Board (add in link) have put together their film and book recommendations – simply ask everyone to donate, make time to watch/read and meet up to discuss your thoughts.
Do you know you could donate your space?
We rely on community centres, faith centres and community spaces to provide us with a space to hold our clinical services and work with young wheelchair users and their families. If you have a space available that we could use, please get in touch
If you have any questions or need support with your fundraising, get in touch with us:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 020 7233 9696