Fundraise at University
The best ways students can raise money for Whizz Kidz at university
University fundraising is great for making new friends and having huge amounts of fun with a goal in mind: making young lives unstoppable! Together we can create opportunities for young wheelchair users to get the equipment, skills, and confidence to go further.
Here are some ideas for students to raise valuable funds and help grow our movement. We’d love to know what you have planned so please let us know.
Tell us about your plan!
Let us know about your fundraising plan and we'll see how we can help!
- Nominate Whizz Kidz as one of your RaG charities
- Get your halls, classmates or Union involved with your fundraising activities – check out our A – Z of fundraising ideas for inspiration
- Organise a bucket collection – a great chance to explore a new city and have some fun (get in touch to learn how)
- Sign up for one of our sponsored events
- Work with your Disability Society and us to raise awareness of our work
- Volunteer for Whizz Kidz. Spend some spare time working with young wheelchair users and get paid back with feel-good fun, new transferable skills and something worth putting on your CV.
If you have any questions or need support with your fundraising, get in touch with us:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 020 7233 9696